• The wedding packages don’t include hotels, plane tickets or primary transfers.
• The prices of the wedding packages are for the couple only.
• To make the reservation for the wedding and to we need 50 % of the total price of the wedding.
In order to apply for your wedding you need to provide the following documents:
1. Birth certificate.
2. Certificate of No Impediment.
3. Power of attorney with apostille – We send you the Power of attorney by e-mail and you need to print it and sign in front of a notary public, issued not more than 6 months before the wedding date.
4. Death certificate or divorce papers if widowed or divorced.
All locations include 2 Stunden Venue hire, set up for ceremony with table and chairs for up to 10 pax, flowers for ceremony table
A) Lisbon – The house – located central and with a fantastic view offer the city
B) Lisbon – Palacio de Mitra – a historical place to get married
D) Lisbon/Sintra – Monserrate Palast – Get married in a world heritage site
(including 2 hours beach license)
E) Lisbon – Adraga
F) Central Portugal – Figueira da Foz
G) Algarve – Praia das Furnas
• Ceremony Arch with white fabric and flowers
• Bridal bouquet & Boutonniere the seasonal flowers, colour scheme of your choice including delivery to your ceremony location or hotel
• 2 hours – 1 photographer – 100 edited photos on a disc send to your home address
• 4 hours – 1 photographer – 250 edited photos on a disc send to your home address
• 4 hours – 2 photographer – 400 edited photos on a disc send to your home address
• Blue-tooth speaker for beach weddings
• Soloist: for example guitarist – 2 hrs
• Violin duo – 2 hrs
• Your-Story-text – includes 1hr Skype + writing the text • Sand Ceremony • Wedding certificate to sign
General payment conditions: All packages are subject to a confirmation Fee of 50 % of total value – The confirmation Fee is non-refundable.
If you need FREE consultation and personal offer exactly for your wedding, please contact us here.
The best time to get married in Portugal starts in March and goes on until the end of October every summer.
The peak season will always be the summer of June and September as the top wedding months.
The month to avoid would be February as the chance of rain is probably highest during this month.
The end of July and August are the hottest months and it is a high season, so it is more expensive.
Browse the shop to find the best fit for your perfect day!