• The wedding packages don’t include hotels, plane tickets or primary transfers.
• The prices of the wedding packages are for the couple only.
• To make the reservation for the wedding and to we need 50 % of the total price of the wedding.
The required documents for an official marriage in Seychelles are as follow:
• Passport SCANNED Copies (data page only)
• Birth Certificate SCANNED Copies (translated to English)
December – March The northwest trade wind blows in during this period and the climate is hot and humid, with some rainfall. It’s possible to see turtle hatchlings at this time of year. During December to March (Northwest Monsoon), Seychelles gets extremely wet, especially in December and January, though the vegetation is lush, the winds generally light and the sun at its warmest. This is also the cyclone season, though only the most remote southern islands are within the cyclone belt.
By November (pre-Northwest Monsoon), the winds start to change, bringing light, warmer winds and the start of the main rainy season.
May – October
From May to October, the south-east trade winds (Southeast Monsoon) bring a relatively dry period. Reaching its peak in July/August, there is little precipitation and temperatures average 27°C, though seas can be a little choppy.
This period is followed by the calmest, warmest month, April (Pre-Southeast Monsoon), as the winds die down and start to change direction.
Seychelles is just seven degrees south of the Equator (4°-11° south of the Equator, in the western Indian Ocean), so the temperature is consistently around 30°C all year round, with a mixture of sunshine and tropical showers. The region enjoys a beautiful climate all year, and sea breezes can deal with much of the humidity. Seychelles has a tropical climate: warm and humid with strong maritime influences. The temperature is consistently 24-32°C, there is no distinct dry season and there is some humidity at all times.
Many of the granitic Inner Islands have dramatic terrain; Mahe boasting hills rising to 900m. The rainfall increases with altitude, though it is the trade winds that really dictate the islands’ climate and name its seasons.
The Northwest Tradewind from November to March and south-east wind from May to September can cause seaweed to build upon some beaches, so it is important to consider the right hotel locations at different times of the year.
• Necklace with Frangipani
• Bracelet with Frangipani
• Hair comb with tropical flowers
• Bamboo poles with white Frangipani
• Bamboo poles with red Frangipani
• Bamboo poles with Roses
• Frangipani Flower Petal
• Villa Flower Petal
• Roses Flower Petal
• Bridal hairdresser
• Bridal make-up
Photo album with 36 colour prints
Videographer for the wedding:
• HD-video of your wedding, final video with music
• Price from
Aerial / Drone Wedding Video:
• HD-drone video of your wedding, final video with music
• Price from
Full-HD Video of the Wedding Ceremony:
• Static video recording, unedited movie
• about 8 – 10 minutes of HD video.
• Traditional Creole music (singer + guitar)
• Mp3 music player
• Wedding dinner/reception
• Ox-chart transfer on La Digue
• Wedding held at a private beach on Mahe
• Welcome at the airport and transfers
• Sunset Cruise on a yacht/boat
• Helicopter tour
Browse the shop to find the best fit for your perfect day!