CHOOSE YOUR DREAM WEDDING
YOUR DREAM WEDDING
The perfect venue at one of the world’s most famous beaches on Mahe – Praslin – La Digue – Silhouette – Denis.
- The wedding packages don't include hotels, plane tickets or primary transfers.
- The prices of the wedding packages are for the couple only.
- To make the reservation for the wedding and to we need 50 % of the total price of the wedding.
WEDDING REQUIREMENTS & DOCUMENTS
The required documents for an official marriage in Seychelles are as follow:
- Passport SCANNED Copies (data page only)
- Birth Certificate SCANNED Copies (translated to English)
- Necklace with Frangipani
- Bracelet with Frangipani
- Hair comb with tropical flowers
Bamboo Walkway (set of 2) with flower decoration:
- Bamboo poles with white Frangipani
- Bamboo poles with red Frangipani
- Bamboo poles with Roses
Flower Carpet (Petals):
- Frangipani Flower Petal
- Villa Flower Petal
- Roses Flower Petal
Additional set wedding certificate, w. Apostille
Access fee wedding couples: Source d‘Argent
For weddings held on a weekend, add
- Bridal hairdresser
- Bridal make-up
Photo & Video services
- Photo album with 36 colour prints
- Videographer for the wedding:
- HD-video of your wedding, final video with music
- Price from
- Aerial / Drone Wedding Video:
- HD-drone video of your wedding, final video with music
- Price from
- Full-HD Video of the Wedding Ceremony:
- Static video recording, unedited movie
- about 8 - 10 minutes of HD video
- Traditional Creole music (singer + guitar)
- Mp3 music player
- Wedding dinner/reception
- Ox-chart transfer on La Digue
- Wedding held at a private beach on Mahe
- Welcome at the airport and transfers
- Sunset Cruise on a yacht/boat
- Helicopter tour
Seychelles is just seven degrees south of the Equator (4°-11° south of the Equator, in the western Indian Ocean), so the temperature is consistently around 30°C all year round, with a mixture of sunshine and tropical showers. The region enjoys a beautiful climate all year, and sea breezes can deal with much of the humidity. Seychelles has a tropical climate: warm and humid with strong maritime influences. The temperature is consistently 24-32°C, there is no distinct dry season and there is some humidity at all times.
Many of the granitic Inner Islands have dramatic terrain; Mahe boasting hills rising to 900m. The rainfall increases with altitude, though it is the trade winds that really dictate the islands' climate and name its seasons.
The Northwest Tradewind from November to March and south-east wind from May to September can cause seaweed to build upon some beaches, so it is important to consider the right hotel locations at different times of the year.
Visiting Seychelles in December - March
The northwest trade wind blows in during this period and the climate is hot and humid, with some rainfall. It's possible to see turtle hatchlings at this time of year.
During December to March (Northwest Monsoon), Seychelles gets extremely wet, especially in December and January, though the vegetation is lush, the winds generally light and the sun at its warmest. This is also the cyclone season, though only the most remote southern islands are within the cyclone belt.
Visiting Seychelles in November
By November (pre-Northwest Monsoon), the winds start to change, bringing light, warmer winds and the start of the main rainy season.
Visiting Seychelles in May - October
From May to October, the south-east trade winds (Southeast Monsoon) bring a relatively dry period. Reaching its peak in July/August, there is little precipitation and temperatures average 27°C, though seas can be a little choppy.
Visiting Seychelles in April
This period is followed by the calmest, warmest month, April (Pre-Southeast Monsoon), as the winds die down and start to change direction.