CHOOSE YOUR WEDDING IN THE SKY
WEDDING IN THE SKY
We can organize a Hot Air Balloon wedding from 2 to 15 in one basket and if you have more guests we organize additional balloons to fly close by you.
- The wedding packages don't include hotels, plane tickets or primary transfers.
- The prices of the wedding packages are for the couple only.
- To make the reservation for the wedding and to we need 50 % of the total price of the wedding.
WEDDING REQUIREMENTS & DOCUMENTS
The eligibility to marry depends on your nationality. We can assist you with this. Another possibility for the paperwork you need is either to check with Turkish consulate near to you to ask what they would require to provide you with an eligibility to marry form and attest or you call your consulate in Ankara or Istanbul and again check what papers they would require to give you an eligibility to marry form. Once you have this form we take care of the rest.
- Hair Make up on the day at the field is also possible.
- Local Wedding Photographer can be hired
- Pre or after wedding photo shoot 3 hours including a private vehicle.
- Master of ceremony
- Flower arch
- Red Carpet Walkway
- 3 Tier Cake supplement
- Music: from iPod or similar portable device – free of charge
- Guitar or Violin player upon request (20 min performance)
- Your name and date on banner and choice of design.
If you have any other idea or desires of something different please do let us know, we will be happy to match your thoughts.
*We offer Pre or After Wedding Photo Shooting sessions anywhere in Turkey.
IMAGINE YOUR BALLOON WEDDING
Let us help you:
Let’s take the example of civil ceremony. Simply we book the date with a balloon company, choose the pilot, then book the officiator (we also assist with legal work ).
On the event morning, our florist decorates the basket as much as required or with a simple decoration depending on what our couple likes or wishes.
- You will be picked up from your hotel and brought to balloon field if you wish of course can have a stop at balloon office have a little bite and cup of tea or coffee than go to the field.
- One of our team members accompanies you from hotel to the field.
- If you choose to have a photographer, a photographer can start shooting from the moment you leave the hotel or wait at the field.
- We also pick up the officiator and bring to the field.
- Before sunrise everything is ready and the flight takes off.
- The photographer is on duty, a videographer can also be hired. We install a Go Pro in the basket so that constantly records the whole flight and we give the film as present even if there is no videographer you will have the recording of course from one angle.
- Should you wish we can also engage a drone operator and starting the flight to up to 500 meters you are being recorded as much as possible as long as it takes. This is a great addition to all the photo and video activity
- At first, 15-minute papers are being prepared while a couple enjoys the view than ceremony starts, we translate and if needed offer two witnesses which are usually our member of staff. If you wish to exchange wows or have something special to say you can do. Than Official ceremony ends, signatures are done and we open a bottle of local sparkling wine. You could opt for a French Champagne with additional charge.
Upon landing, we prepare a table with Cake, drinks juices etc. You have presented a special flight certificate and commemorative certificate from us besides your official wedding certificate you already receive up on the air.
On landing some couples may wish to have a catering and have sat down breakfast there, some asks for a musician’s like violin player and such, we can create an atmosphere you like. Some couples did ask people to wear traditional clothing on land ceremony Turkish folk dancers etc. so we gather all that is asked.
Afterwards, you are privately transferred to your hotel for freshening up and breakfast. Later of the day, you can choose to have a panoramic photo shoot in the magical land of Cappadocia, you can book an excursion or simply enjoy your special day and excitement in privacy.
Semi-High season months are the best to visit Cappadocia because the summer months are extremely hot and the peak season, so you will come across crowded attractions and high prices, and the winters are freezing cold. In the spring and autumn, the temperatures are pleasant, the flowers in the valleys are budding in the spring and the trees have taken a beautiful red shade during the autumn. The crowds are at a minimum, and you will be able to find reasonable prices.