SEE OUR WEDDING PACKAGES
- Tipping is not required and can even be considered offensive.
- Cover bare shoulders and knees when entering a church
- Standing at the bar is cheaper than sitting down
- In some regions of Italy, it is considered to bring bad luck to the couple if the bride wears any gold jewellery on her wedding day other than her wedding ring.
- It is the groom’s duty to supply the bridal bouquet. It is his final gift to his girlfriend before she becomes his wife.
- The traditional bride in Italy is not in a white dress. In Tuscany, a traditional bride wears a black dress with a white hat. In Venice, the bride has to walk to church wearing her second-best wedding dress; she wears her bridal gown after the church ceremony for her first dance as a wife.
- Following the wedding, the bride and groom would break a glass vase and the pieces should be counted because the broken pieces symbolised a number of happy years ahead.
- The Bomboniere with confetti is also tradition for Italian wedding with the sugar-covered almonds which is given to the guests.