SEE OUR WEDDING PACKAGES
- It’s Made Up of Almost 2,000 Small Islands.
- There’s a Glow-in-the-Dark Beach.
- Hurawalhi Maldives is home to the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant.
- The country follows the Muslim system of marriage and the ceremonies are conducted by the Atoll Chiefs and the ‘gazis’. A registered marriage is practiced in Maldives or weddings with just symbolic character.
- After the marriage ceremony is over, the couple is drinking coconut water.
- There is a tree planting ceremony in Maldives where the couple plant a coconut palm as a symbol of their everlasting love. After this ceremony, the couple is going to the priest where they are saying their wedding vows.