SEE OUR WEDDING PACKAGES
For Palma De Mallorca
- Palma’s cathedral altar points to Mecca.
- Tennis Pro-Rafael Nadal is from Mallorca.
- The island has one of the world’s largest underground lakes – Palma.
- You can have Muslim, Christian, Anglican, Hindu or Gypsy wedding in Palma de Mallorca.
- The groom is making a present for the bride with 13 coins known as arras (unity coins), which represent his commitment to support her. Nowadays brides and grooms exchange the coins as a symbol of the wealth and finances they will equally share.
- Spanish weddings do not include bridesmaids or groomsmen -the couple stands alone at the altar.
- On the wedding party, the groom’s tie is cut into pieces and then the groom’s closest friends are making an auction for each piece for good luck.
- In the restaurant, the bride and the groom circulate from table to table carrying a basket with small wedding detalles that they personally give to each guest. The little gift for the men is usually a cigar or a mini-bottle of wine and for the women usually, something which looks and smells nice.